Open Google Maps, search for your food pantry and select the correct one.
If your food bank or pantry does not already appear on Google Maps, you can create and verify a new Business Profile.
Scroll down and then select Claim this business.
If your pantry is co-located with another business you can claim the existing pantry listing, or establish a new Business Profile with the same address. Someone at this address must be able to receive mail for you within the 30-day verification period.
Select a method of verification. Most Business Profiles are verified by mail. Learn more about verification options.
Once you have verified your profile, you can update core information like name, location and hours of operation. You can also add a range of specialized food bank and pantry attributes to provide more information to your clients.
Use posts to communicate timely updates and share details about food drives, fundraising campaigns, volunteer opportunities, and other important announcements. Learn how to create a post.
- Easily collect information through Google Forms
- Stay in touch with staff and volunteers through Google Groups
- Host trainings on Google Meet or YouTube Live
- Raise awareness for your services
- Recruit new volunteers seeking ways to give back
- Encourage donations to your cause